Friday, December 28, 2007

The Lewis Family Christmas CD


This year, in lieu of spending $$ on gifts, we took the time to sit down and record a few christmas ditties on CD and pass out to the family as a keepsake. For those who received one, we hope you enjoyed it. If you would like a copy of the CD please feel free to ask. I have (and can make) as many as needed.

The songs that actually made the CD were; Nuttin' For Christmas sung by Matt (it's so bad that it's too cute not to listen to), Grandma Got Run Over sung by Matt, Michelle and me (as grandpa), Santa Baby sung by Michelle. I decided I wanted to do my own version of Santa Baby so I added that (you can hear Michelle's vocal on that version too) and i sang my sappy version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. And you will find a reading of Twas The Night from Matthew. I think he sounds a lot like Linus from Charlie Brown... you be the judge.

(RIGHT or CNTRL click on a link below and select SAVE LINK AS to download)
Twas The Night Before Christmas - Matthew
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - Matt, Michelle and Clay
Nuttin' For Christmas - Matthew
Santa Baby - Michelle
Santa Baby - Clay and Michelle (i couldn't resist)
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Clay

No comments: