Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ciralight Xmas Party!!



Ciralight held their annual Christmas party (2nd one since I've been onboard) and it was a blast. Jacque talked me into bringing my keyboard and maybe playing a tune or two... With the help of her sister Diana Lee, Rex, Earl and Jacque too we had fun singing back and forth and the crowd was very supportive :)

We sang a few christmas songs like, Santa Baby, The Christmas Song, Jingle Bell Rock, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, and I even attempted to belt out Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, with the help of Rex.

Earl and Julie hosted the party and they have an absolutely beautiful house. We appreciate their hospitality.

Matt and I practiced a little christmas ditty but didn't get the chance to show it off. So we'll save that for the Xmas CD this year. :)

Click HERE to see more pics

No comments: