Sunday, October 5, 2008

2008 Army Ten Miler

TEAM MASON runs the Army 10-Miler for the second year! 

Yes we did it.  Congratulations to all!  Kendall ran the fasted time this year!  She's really been working out - you go girl!!  Jen and I came in 2nd, great running for to "old" retired Army bums who haven't been working out!!!.  Great job to Mom and Dad for going the distance.  Congrats to Jackie on her virgin run!!  And a special "shout-out" to my sister Kim, it was a tough summer, but she ran her butt off and made the distance!  Can't wait to next year, maybe I'll be able to get my nephew Josh to run since I can't get Tim or Suzette to run (Josh is at Marine Boot Camp and is going to be stationed in Washington D.C. with the U.S. Marine Corps Band so I'm sure he'll be thrilled to run the Army race with us, but you won't find me at the Marine Marathon any time soon....)

Before  After
 No Clay did not run, he didn't even stay and take pictures, he rode 100 miles on his bike the day before and sleep in the car during the race
 A very healthy lunch after the race!!

No comments: