Saturday, January 5, 2008

Michelle and I Go Our Separate Ways....

Now don't panic.. it's not as bad as it sounds. She's going to Phoenix this Thursday to run the PF Chang's Rock n Roll Marathon and this year I'm taking the opportunity to head to San Francisco... Macworld 2008!!

I know I know... it's my job to follow the girls through the race and take pictures. But honestly, how many pictures can I take of them running through the same streets of Phoenix time and time again. No disrespect but I need to find them a new city to run in. Hmmm... San Diego??.. no.. HAWAII!!

So wish Michelle and Kendall "Good Luck". I'm sure they'll do great even without me to be their SAG vehicle and chauffeur. :) Me? I'm headed to an exciting place with all my mac geek buddies. I'll hit Chinatown, take a trolley ride and maybe see if I can crawl out of the same hole that Clint Eastwood did in Escape from Alcatraz. :)


No comments: